11/21/14

OUTFIT | TWEED AND PLAID








Sorry for the distance guys, school and work can do that you.

Who's excited for the BEST holiday ever Thanksgiving! I'll probably gain 20lbs that day, not to mention the leftovers. Moving on to todays look; I've been thrifting like crazy lately and finding such great pieces I can't wait to show you guys. Today's look I'm wearing a tweed camel coat I found at housing works thrift shops for $35 (amazing store btw). I decided to pair with a striped button up and ripped boyfriend jeans and black suede pointed heels. I'm always about the simplicity you should know this by now. Have a lovely weekend.


What I'm wearing A Tweed Camel Coat from Housing works thrift shops, Plaid top Lulus; Boyfriend jeans H&M (similar here), Pointed Suede Heels Zara (similar here and here)




Be First to Post Comment !
The Glam Haus said...

I love this look! That coat pulls it together so nicely.

xo