1/15/15

OUTFIT| DEEP V'S AND GOLD HEELS








HELLO WEEKEND! Good Morning guys, hope you had a great week. Friday is finally here and so is the weekend. Today's look is pretty casual and hard to believe comfortable. I remember when Zara first had gold heels on their website and I was upset at the fact that I did't get them before they sold out. The second time around I did not hesitate on ordering these babies. Gold heels surprisingly go with almost everything, I say almost because I haven't tried many to say all. Enjoy your weekend guys. 


What I'm wearing- Cotton Spandex Julliard Top, American Apparel; High rise skinny jeans, Levi's ; Gold heels, Zara; Gold feather Kimono I bought a boutique store in Brooklyn called The Habit; Black wool coat I got on sale at Urban Outfitters, similar herehere, and here

FOLLOW ME
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN
Be First to Post Comment !
Unknown said...

Perfect outfit ! X

Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM