9/26/18

Charles & Colvard for Iconery




Hey Babes, can you believe fall is officially amongst us! I’m all about the layering, it’s my favorite time of the year. I wanted to step up my jewelry game this time around because I’m tired of being plain Jane. 

When Charles & Colvard reached out to me about their newest assortment of jewelry I had to jump on the opportunity. These lovely 3 stack rings are everything I needed, and the best opportunity for me to get a jump start to my collection! They are just too gorgeous to pass on. The amazing part about the rings besides them looking beautiful is that, every piece of Charles & Colvard for iconery jewelry is finished with moissanite. 

Moissanite is a white gemstone with unique optical properties. Moissanite is a great diamond alternative, whether it’s because of price point or because you’re looking for a conflict free and eco friendly option.

I love how minimal they are! SO elegant and very inexpensive, but still gives you that insane sparkle and shine. 

They are now available now!!




Be First to Post Comment !