7/5/18

LINEN BLAZERS








Hey Babes! How are you? I hope you guys enjoyed your 4th of July! I know I sure did, being surrounded by friends is literally the BEST feeling. Nothing BUT great vibes!

The other day I was having a conversation with a close friend of mine and the topic of linen came up, and how important fabrics are (as you get older) for the seasons. I love a good linen, not a lot of people are a fan of linen because of how wrinkle it can get after wearing it for a couple of hours. I honestly don't care at all for wrinkles, I barely iron my clothes anyway (I'm more of a up, get dress and go kind of gal). Blazers are a BIG deal for me, if I can wear a blazer everyday trust me when I say I WILL! 

Of course I couldn't go into spring/summer without grabbing my hands on a linen blazer! I was lucky enough to get my hands on this one from Elia Vintage (everything sells out FAST) and I've been obsessed ever since I laid eyes on it! It's the perfect color for everything that I own in my closet. I paired it with my DIY vintage levi's that I got from LtrainVintage for $8, a linen cami top from ASOS and my favorite heels from Express (I wear them with everything). 

How do you feel about linens? Do we love them? or Do we hate them? Let me know :) 


Shop the Look 



Be First to Post Comment !